Spots still available in Gymnastics Camp, Creative Arts Camp.
Camp Hummingbirds for preschoolers still open.
More Than a Gym
Joining a community of caring people and enriching lives.
Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility are at the heart of everything we do.
STATE OF THE ART
We wouldn’t be here without you! By joining the Y, you are making a commitment to yourself and to your community. The YMCA is a leading non-profit in the Monadnock region. We are more than a gym – we aim to serve every person in our community – member or not. Your membership provides you:
- Free access to our entire facility – aquatics center, wellness center, basketball court, and track
- Free access to all Group Exercise Classes per month including Water Fitness, Yoga, Cycling, and Cardio/Strength Classes. We offer nearly 80 classes each month.
- Special rates and early registration on programs such as swim lessons, gymnastics, judo, summer camps, and more
- Free Wellness Orientation to help you start your fitness path
- Free Child Watch for members
- Free access to community events such as Family Fridays, Family Sundays, Community Impact Events, and more
- Free National Reciprocity – visit any Y in the U.S. that participates in Nationwide Membership.
Together we can make a difference!
We wouldn't be here without your support.
Donate today to our Annual Campaign and keep the YMCA accessible for the entire Monadnock Community.