FIND YOUR POTENTIAL.
FIND YOUR Y.
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job – you’ll find your purpose with career opportunities that enable you to make an impact in the lives of those around you.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Y is a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other.
Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships and resources necessary to learn, grow and thrive.
OUR STAFF & CULTURE
We strive to live our cause with purpose every day. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we believe that we’re stronger when we come together.
- Welcoming: We’re open to all and create spaces where you can be, belong and become.
- Genuine: We value who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself and others.
- Nurturing: We’re with you on your path to reach your full potential.
- Hopeful: We believe in your ability to inspire a brighter tomorrow.
- Determined: We work relentlessly to strengthen communities, starting with YOU.
INVESTING IN YOU
The YMCA believes that a world-class organization driven to strengthen community requires highly trained employees. Through our on-site and virtual trainings and mentorship opportunities, you will develop as a leader while finding purpose and building professional skills that will last a lifetime.
All YMCA employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- FREE Membership at the Y
Full-time employees receive a Family Membership
Part-time employees receive an Adult Membership
- Significant discounts on Y Programs
Full-time employees receive 50% off
Part-time employees receive 20% off
- 401a Retirement Account with 7% company match
PLUS option to contribute to a 403b Retirement Savings Account
- Professional Development Opportunities
Including FREE CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certifications and tuition discounts at Franklin Pierce University, Springfield College, Capella University and Strayer University
- Flexible Schedules
All full-time employees are eligible to receive the following additional benefits:
- Health Insurance – 80% employer paid
- Life Insurance – 100% employer paid
- Dental & Supplemental Insurance Options
- Generous PTO – including floating holidays and vacation & sick time that accrues monthly beginning on DAY ONE
- 30% Discount on Child Care and Summer Camps
Click the button below to view the full list of open positions at the Y and submit your application online. If you have any questions, please reach out to Cindy Puza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE Y IS FOR ALL
These values guide everything we do.
The Keene Family YMCA is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, committed to strengthening our community through programs and services focused on Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. We are only impactful in our work when we have dedicated, knowledgeable, passionate staff who believe in our cause. Check out the opportunities we have at right. Perhaps YOU are the cause-driven leader we are looking for!
The Keene Family YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital or family status. Full benefits package offered to all full-time positions (health, dental, life insurance and retirement with match. All YMCA employees receive the benefit of a free adult membership with the option to upgrade to a family membership.
All positions require passing a background check.