© All rights reserved
We are your y
We serve all people through programs and services that build spirit, mind, and body with a focus on Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
Strengthening the Foundation of our Community.
A community where everyone is welcome and thriving.
We promote four core values of RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY, and CARING in all the work we do at the Y.
All financial statements, including the Annual Audit, By-Laws, and 990 Form, are available from the Keene Family YMCA Finance Office. Please contact Tammie Patnode, Finance Director, for more information.
The Keene Family YMCA is a not-for-profit community service organization that has no private owners or stockholders. The Y is governed by a board of community volunteers that represents the Y’s service area.
- Mark Fryberger, Chair
- Patrick Knittle, Vice Chair
- Kathy Chelstowski, Secretary
- Linda O’Donnell, Treasurer
- Elana Baron
- Cheryl Belair
- Liz Coppola
- Marissa Cote
- Dayna Guldhauge
- Danny Kerr
- Ed Kunttu
- Sarah Rosley
- Chip Southgate
- Jon Stehura
- Dave Therrien
Improving our community’s health and well-being.
Children, youth, teens, adults, families and seniors are receiving the support, guidance and resources they need to achieve greater health and well-being for their spirit, mind and body.
Nurturing the potential of every child, youth and teen.
We believe that all children, youth and teens deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve.
Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
The Y has been listening and responding to our communities’ most critical social needs since 1885. Through the Y, volunteers and donors, leaders and partners across the Monadnock Region are empowering the community to be inclusive, confident, connected and secure.
- Camp Takodah: Cheshire YMCA’s Camp Takodah!
- Fenton Family Dealerships: Fenton Family Dealerships donations support the Keene Family YMCA!
- Healthy Monadnock 2020: Looking to make Keene the healthiest community in the US by 2020!
- SAU 29 & SAU 38: Keene and Monadnock school districts, partnering with the Y for quality programs and after school care options
- Monadnock Family Services: The founder of the innovative “In-Shape” Program
- Phoenix House: Dublin & Keene Substance abuse services
- Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention
- Monadnock Alcohol and Drug Abuse Coalition
- Monadnock Developmental Services
- Cheshire Coalition for Tobacco Free Communities
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Dartmouth Hitchcock/Cheshire Medical Med Students
- Keene Housing Kids Collaborative
- Community Kitchen
- Community Resources for Justice (CRJ)
- Meadowview Recovery Residence
- MFS Children’s Services
- Mt. Prospect Academy
- Families First
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Easter Seals
- Hilltop Recovery
- Brattleboro Retreat: Offering high-quality inpatient and outpatient mental health & addiction treatment for children, adolescents and adults.
- The New Hampshire West Chapter of the American Red Cross: The New Hampshire West Chapter of the American Red Cross has been a major partner to the Keene Family YMCA!