Last year the Y challenged the community to stay active through the winter by committing to exercising consistently for 5 weeks, 5 days per week, 20 minutes per day. Many of you rose to the challenge, completing it in grand style and setting yourselves up with some healthy habits to start the year.
This year, we’re doing it again! Wintervention is back with new challenges, workouts, recipes, fitness tips and more to keep you moving, despite this exceptionally cold start to the year we’re having here in the Northeast. We know it can be difficult to stay motivated this time of year. But you CAN do it! And we’re here to help.
5 WEEKS. 5 DAYS PER WEEK. 20 MINUTES PER DAY.
The 2022 Wintervention Challenge begins on Sunday, February 13 and runs through Saturday, March 19.
Each week will have a unique theme designed to encourage and motivate you to stay on track and complete the challenge.
- Week 1: Creating Healthy Habits
- Week 2: A Stronger You, from the Inside Out!
- Week 3: Mind over Matter
- Week 4: Connect with Nature & Each Other!
- Week 5: Practice Self-Care so You Can Be There.
We’ll provide lots of suggestions and guidance to help you along. You can participate by completing the workouts we provide or create your own. Walk, run, ride, swim, lift… You do you. Whatever motivates you to get it done. There is no wrong answer. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Ready to take on Wintervention 2.0?
Joining is simple:
- Register by completing this short form.
- Download the printable activity tracker so you can log your progress.
- Join the Wintervention Facebook Group where we’ll be posting challenges, workouts, and more to keep you motivated. You’ll receive an invitation to join after you’ve registered
- Get ready to dig deep and crush your goals!
- Turn in your tracking sheet by March 20th to be entered into a drawing for some sweet prizes.
Don’t let the winter doldrums get you down. Join Wintervention 2.0 today!
What are you waiting for? Let’s do this!