Keene Family YMCA Aquatics Center
Open Swim & Lap Swim is now available with no reservations needed!
As of Sunday, April 25th reservations are no longer required to use the pool for lap swim and open swim. Aquatic Group Exercise classes, and all other classes currently offered will still require reservations through MotionVibe until further notice.
You’ll find the Aquatics Group Exercise schedule below.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to Open Swim or Adult Swim at the Keene Family YMCA.
- All swimmers and swim lessons will enter through the main entrance and check in with your scan card at the Welcome Center.
- Lap Lanes will be limited to 2 swimmers only.
- Family Open Swim and Adult Swim will be limited to 6 members per session.
- The hot tub and sauna will remain closed at this time.
- Aquatic Group Exercise and Swim Team participants will continue to enter through the pool door at the east side of the building.
- Swim Team members will still be screened for COVID-19 prior to entering the building.