The Keene Family YMCA offers a variety of seasonal programming for every member of the family. Our programs will continue to run in shortened 4-week sessions during the Spring and Summer 2021 season. There is always a beginner class offered, so you can start during any session!
Spring & Summer 2021 Programs
The programs at the Keene Family YMCA are taught by qualified instructors interested in your child’s development and progression. Many of our instructors have been teaching here at the Y for decades. The safety of our program participants is a top priority for all instructors.
Members: June 21
Community: June 28
Members: July 19
Community: July 26
Fall Session I
September 5-October 30
- You can register online anytime during your designated registration period. You must have a billing method and email address on file with the Y to register online.
- Register by phone with a credit card at 603-352-6002
- Register in person at the Y Welcome Center
- Payment is due in-full at the time of registration. No exceptions. Spots will not be held without payment.
- Classes will not be pro-rated for late enrollment. We may be able to accommodate late registration if space is available, but the full program fee will be charged.
- Program Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Y will be open with adjusted hours on certain holidays and NO programs will be held. All program fees have been prorated in advance
Program Procedures and Refund Policy
COVID Program Guidelines: What to expect when taking a program at the YMCA
- Upon arriving at the YMCA, please enter through the main entrance and check-in at the Welcome Center with your scan tag.
- All members entering the building must wear a mask (children 3 and up) unless they are fully vaccinated, in which case they may decide not to wear a mask while using our facility. However, all participants and spectators of gymnastics, swim team, child care and day camp will be required to wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- All members MUST show up 5 minutes prior to class. There will be NO late entries unless cleared by a director.
- Only one adult per child can watch/participate in a class when allowed. All spectators must wear a mask and sit 6 feet apart in the designated areas.
- All members will be asked to wash their hands prior to class and again before leaving. Depending on the class, participants may be asked to use hand sanitizer before using certain equipment.
Those wishing to switch classes/programs prior to the registration closure date may do so at the Y Welcome Center. After a session has begun only directors may process class moves. If for any reason a program is not suitable please see your instructor or program director. The participant is responsible for any fee difference between programs and this must be paid at the time of the class switch.
If after paying for a program you decide to withdraw your enrollment before the start of the second week of the program you will be issued a system credit to only be used towards another program at the Y. If you have attended the first class your credit will be prorated accordingly. The exceptions to this policy would be injury, illness or COVID isolation that kept you from participating, and those individuals should consult the program Director and may be eligible for a refund. A doctor’s note will be required.
If the Y cancels a program after you register you are entitled to the choice of a system credit or refund.
If the Y cancels an individual class, no refunds or credits will be issued for that class. Every effort will be made by the program director to schedule a makeup class. Please be aware that make up classes may not be scheduled on the same day or time as your original class.
Children under 11 must be dropped off and picked up by an adult from class at the designated beginning and end time. We value this time to communicate with our Y families and continuous supervision provides the safest possible environment for your child. Please be on time for programs to ensure your child has the proper warm-up to prevent injury and/or instructions to complete the day’s objectives.
Parents are always welcome to observe their children in programs and encouraged to communicate with Y staff at the beginnings and ends of classes. We discourage “coaching” from the sidelines, as such behavior can be distracting to both your child’s and other participants’ learning. If you have concerns or comments that warrant additional time please make an appointment to speak with the program director.