Giving to the YMCA
Supporting Your Community by Giving to the YMCA Annual Campaign
2021 ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Did you know the YMCA raises funds year round through our Annual Campaign to help those most in need? This year we hope to raise $180,000 so that members of our community can get the financial help they need to access the Y and its programs.
We live in an amazing place, with amazing, caring people. If you believe in the value of this charitable organization’s work toward sustaining a vibrant, inclusive community focused on like opportunities for youth, individuals and families of all means, then please consider a gift. We are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger by nurturing the potential of all and achieving that by tendering opportunity to everyone. The video below, while from 2019, talks more about the Y Annual Campaign and its power to effect meaningful change where we live.
Community Impact, Community Connections
Together we can Build a Better Us.
We can make meaningful and enduring impact in our community.
We can enrich the lives of families and individuals in the Monadnock Region.
We can accomplish all this through 2021’s Annual Campaign.
Some examples of how contributions from people like you go to helping to Build a Better Us:
- $26 translates into a 1-month Youth or Teen Financial Assistance Membership
- $50 provides healthy after-school snacks for a month
- $100 teaches 2 kids to swim
- $250 shows an instructor the latest in strength training for older adults
- $500 expands into
- 3 weeks of Camp Wakonda for one camper
- 1 year of regular priced Single Parent Family membership for single parents
- certification for 2 lifeguards
- $1,000 provides 1 struggling family with a Y membership
Please donate today to help Build a Better Us.
For more information, contact Development and Community Impact Director Paul Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 603.283.5256.