The following policies apply to session programs and do not apply to child care or summer camp.
How to Register for Programs
- Program Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There are 3 convenient ways to register for programs:
1) Register online at KEENEYMCA.ORG under the PROGRAMS tab anytime during your designated registration period. You must have a billing method and email address on file with the Y to register online. Please speak with a Welcome Center representative if you need your password reset.
2) Register by phone with a credit card at 603.352.6002.
3) Register in person at the YMCA Welcome Center.
- Payment is due in-full at the time of registration. No exceptions. Spots will not be held without payment.
- Classes will not be pro-rated for late enrollment. We may be able to accommodate late registration if space is available, but the full program fee will be charged.
Program Procedures and Refund Policy
Those wishing to switch classes/programs prior to the registration closure date may do so at the Y Welcome Center. After a session has begun only directors may process class moves. If for any reason a program is not suitable please see your instructor or program director. The participant is responsible for any fee difference between programs and this must be paid at the time of the class switch.
Withdrawing From A Program
Those wishing to withdraw from a program prior to the first class may do so at the Y Welcome Center. You will have the option of a system credit to be used immediately toward another program or at any time in the future toward another program, receiving a refund via credit card return or issued by check in 10 business days. No refunds will be issued after the first class. Withdrawals for medical reasons with a doctor’s note will receive a pro-rated credit for remaining classes. We want all our participants to have a positive program experience, but we also know that not all programs are a perfect fit for every individual. If you have any concerns about a class please speak with the instructor or the director immediately. Those choosing to withdraw from a class, after the class has begun, will receive a credit to be used toward a future program.
If a program is cancelled for the session by the Y for any reason you will have the option of a system credit to be used immediately toward another program or at any time in the future toward another program, receiving a refund via credit card return or issued by check in 10 business days. No cash refunds.
If a class is cancelled for the day by the Y for any reason, every attempt will be made to offer a make-up class. Please be advised that make-ups are not always at the same day/time as the class in which you are enrolled. No refund/credit will be given if a make-up class is offered.
Program Drop-off and Pick-up
Children under 11 must be dropped off and picked up by an adult from class at the designated beginning and end time. We value this time to communicate with our Y families and continuous supervision provides the safest possible environment for your child. Please be on time for programs to ensure your child has the proper warm-up to prevent injury and/or instructions to complete the day’s objectives.
Parent Involvement in Programs
Parents are always welcome to observe their children in programs and encouraged to communicate with Y staff at the beginnings and ends of classes. We discourage “coaching” from the sidelines, as such behavior can be distracting to both your child’s and other participants’ learning. If you have concerns or comments that warrant additional time please make an appointment to speak with the program director.