Summer Program Guide
Summer 2018*: June 25-July 22 and July 23-August 19
Member Registration: Opens 6/6
Community Registration: Opens 6/11
*Programs subject to change.
Slight change to two programs:
- Tiny Tumblers is Friday 5-5:45 PM
- Jr. Ninja Challenge is Friday 6-7 PM
- You can register online anytime during your designated registration period. You must have a billing method and email address on file with the Y to register online. Please speak with a Welcome Center representative if you need your password reset.
- Register by phone with a credit card at 603-352-6002
- Register in person at the Y Welcome Center
- Payment is due in-full at the time of registration. No exceptions. Spots will not be held without payment.
- Classes will not be pro-rated for late enrollment. We may be able to accommodate late registration if space is available, but the full program fee will be charged.
- Program Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Y will be open with adjusted hours on the following dates but NO programs will be held. All program fees have been prorated in advance :
|New Year’s Eve||5am to 2pm|
|New Year’s Day||8am to Noon|
|Easter||8am to Noon|
|Memorial Day||8am to Noon|
|Fourth of July||8am to Noon|
|Labor Day||8am to Noon|
|Christmas Eve||5am to 2pm|
|The Y will be closed the following dates:|