KEENE FAMILY YMCA SAFETY PROGRAMS
Please plan to complete all eLearning modules, including the CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and First Aid final eLearning exam, at least two days prior to your first in-person skills session. Most participants complete the eLearning portion of the course in approximately 7 hours.
- March 16-17th (9:00am-3:00pm) Lifeguard Review
- April 6,7,13,14-(9:00am-3:00pm) Full Blended Lifeguard Course*
- May 4,5,11,13- (9:00am-3:00pm) Full Blended Lifeguard Course*
- May 18,19 (9:00am-3:00pm) Lifeguard Review
Full Blended Lifeguard Course (Online and In-Person)
Blended learning combines online learning with in-person skills sessions where you will practice skills and demonstrate competency.
$300 Y Members
$350 Community Members
Participants who pass both eLearning Modules, Written tests and in-person drills will receive a 2-year certification in Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid and AED
Class pre-requisites (verified on first class session):
- Participant must be 15 years of age by the course completion date.
- Participant must be able to swim 300 yards non-stop using both the front crawl and breast strokes.
- Participant must swim 20 yards, retrieve a 10 lb. brick from 6 feet of water and swim 20 yards with it within 1 minute 40 second, exiting the pool without using a ladder.
- Participant must be able to tread water 2 minutes
Any question please contact