Celebrate National Emergency Services Week, May 20-26, 2018 by learning to save a life during the Monadnock Region CPR Challenge! Happening at the Keene Family YMCA: May 21 4-7pm May 22 4-7pm May 23 4-7pm May 26 8-11 am Want more information? Contact Peter Sebert. 603.283.5257
On March 23rd, 2017, Molly Dolan, Thomas Kline, Angela Curtis, and Arian Deihim became heroes in the eyes of everyone present at the YMCA where they sprang into action to perform life-saving CPR on a member. Angela, a nurse, was in the bleachers watching her daughter take a class when she noticed a member demonstrating […]
Family Kickball! May 11, 2018. Come on out!
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25