Always welcome in every community.
**NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at the Keene Family YMCA. Never let rain interfere with vacation! The Y is available wherever you live, work, or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
What you need to know.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for all Keene Family YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use the Keene Family YMCA at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide Members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID, as well as provide basic membership data such as name and contact details.
- Y’s should allow Nationwide Members access to services typically offered to full facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Some restrictions apply.
- ChildWatch, PrimeTime, and Open Gymnastics are available to visiting nationwide members for a fee.
- Nationwide Members visiting other Y’s for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.
- All Y’s reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.