Always welcome in every community.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at the Keene Family YMCA. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the US at no extra charge.
What you need to know.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for all Keene Family YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use the Keene Family YMCA at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide Members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID, as well as provide basic membership data such as name and contact details.
- Y’s should allow Nationwide Members access to services typically offered to full facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Some restrictions apply.
- ChildWatch, PrimeTime, and Open Gymnastics are available to visiting nationwide members for a fee.
- Nationwide Members visiting other Y’s for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Y’s reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.