Get ready for the Y’s biggest charitable fundraiser of the year!
SNEAKER BALL MASQUERADE 2019
Saturday April 13th at the Keene Family YMCA
6:00 – 11:30 p.m.
Attire: Black Tie – and Mask – Optional
2019 Corporate Sponsors
Against the Grain Gourmet
C&S Wholesale Grocers
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
East Coast Energy Consultants
Electronic Imaging Materials
Nye Hill Farm
RE/MAX Town & Country
For more information please contact:
YMCA Development Office
Put your best sneaker forward! The Sneaker Contest is back hosted by Ted’s Shoe & Sport!
Category winners receive $50 gift card from Ted’s Shoe & Sport! Categories this year are for:
- Best “Pair” – couple
- Most Creative
- Best YMCA Theme
- Fan Favorite
New this year: a chance to win an Apple Watch with our Heads n’ Tails game, courtesy of Moggie’s Auction. Here’s how to play:
- Bring cash (or Mastercard/Visa) and purchase Mardi Gras necklaces (1 for $10; 3 for $20). They will be on sale the minute your walk through the door at 6 p.m. on Saturday April 13th.
- The more necklaces you buy, the greater your chance of winning an Apple Watch (value: $800)!
- Play the game: during our Sneaker Ball you will play Heads n’ Tails. All those with necklaces will be asked by the auctioneer to put their hands on their heads—or their tails!
- The auctioneer flips a coin and announces whether the coin came up heads or tails. Those participants whose choice matches the coin flip get to keep beads—everyone else must give up a string of beads and sits down or continue standing if they have beads left.
- The auctioneer continues asking participants to select “heads” or “tails,” then flipping the coin, eliminating more players until only one player is left with a string of beads. This is the WINNER!
It will be A LOT of fun!
Want to place a bid on an auction item BEFORE the Sneaker Ball? Call Dori at 283-5253.
See you very soon at Sneaker Ball Masquerade!
Marj and Dori