Build more than muscle this spring! Register today for our Tai Ji Quan: Moving For Better Balance program. You’ll develop stronger balance, decrease your fall risk, make friends, and strengthen mind, body, and spirit in this relaxing and welcoming class. Limited spots available. Save yours today! Call 603-352-6002 to register.
Archive | Program News RSS feed for this section
Top 3 tips: Cutting down on swimming-related irritation Stinging eyes, itching skin, and faded bathing suits are all unfortunate side effects of swimming that, at one point or another, bother even the most casual of swimmers. Although these are often blamed on chlorine, the real culprits are fearsome water-borne organic contaminants and acidic water, which […]
Come greet the day with us during our bi-weekly Sunrise Yoga, led by Andrea Kingsbury. Questions? Contact Stacy Wilbur: 603-283-5258 or email@example.com
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25
- Teaching Pool CLOSED due to repairs – June 26