Saturday, April 21, 2018. 12:00-4:00. Come to the YMCA for an afternoon of healthy family fun! Open gymnastics, climbing wall, family Zumba, gym games, nutrition activities, face painting, gardening, and more! Our child care classrooms will be open to visit as well. Free For Everyone!
Archive | Events News RSS feed for this section
Want to learn about more fun family events like our Family Friday series at the Keene Family YMCA? Follow us on Facebook here!
Join us on March 6th, 2018 at the Keene Family YMCA for our Level 2 Advocacy Training! Hosted by the Keene Family YMCA, New Futures Kids Count, The NH Children’s Trust, and Keene State College, this exciting community event is a follow-up of our popular community advocacy training last fall. Hear from Senator Molly […]
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration now open for everyone!
- Community Coalition to Address Substance Use Among Youth – September 25
- Pumpkin Plunge 2018 – October 5
- Time to Register for the Fall Foliage 5K – October 13
- Teen Night Out – October 19
- Diversity and Inclusion: A YMCA Community Impact Event – October 25
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – September 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – September 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team