Celebrate National Emergency Services Week, May 20-26, 2018 by learning to save a life during the Monadnock Region CPR Challenge! Happening at the Keene Family YMCA: May 21 4-7pm May 22 4-7pm May 23 4-7pm May 26 8-11 am Want more information? Contact Peter Sebert. 603.283.5257
Archive | Events News RSS feed for this section
Family Kickball! May 11, 2018. Come on out!
Dodgeball returns! May 20. Get your team together! This is the second dodgeball event! Each tournament will be held in the Y’s Basketball Court from 1-3pm, and is free to members. Suggested donation per team is $20 per tournament, and any funds raised will go to support community strengthening programs at the Keene Y.
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Summer Programs Start – June 25
- Teaching Pool CLOSED due to repairs – June 26