Dodgeball returns! May 20. Get your team together! This is the second dodgeball event! Each tournament will be held in the Y’s Basketball Court from 1-3pm, and is free to members. Suggested donation per team is $20 per tournament, and any funds raised will go to support community strengthening programs at the Keene Y.
About Renee WoliverRenee Woliver is the Marketing Director at the Keene Family YMCA.
Author Archive | Renee Woliver
The Keene Family YMCA and Mondadnock Voices for Prevention are proud to host a community impact event on May 17, 2018 from 6:00-8:00pm at the Keene Family YMCA. Registration now open. We are living in unprecedented times. There is a convergence of social issues and a public cry for change. The anger energizes these efforts, […]
Saturday, April 21, 2018. 12:00-4:00. Come to the YMCA for an afternoon of healthy family fun! Open gymnastics, climbing wall, family Zumba, gym games, nutrition activities, face painting, gardening, and more! Our child care classrooms will be open to visit as well. Free For Everyone!
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25
- Teaching Pool CLOSED due to repairs – June 26