The Y is welcoming two new pieces of fitness equipment into our home here at 200 summit road. The first is an addition to our cardio line: a Cybex SRC Trainer. The ARC trainer seems to be a very popular machine due to its ease of use, minimal joint impact and its ability to meet […]
About Peter Sebert, Healthy Lifestyles Director
Author Archive | Peter Sebert, Healthy Lifestyles Director
This year’s Fall Foliage 5K was another great example of how the Keene Family YMCA is truly a place for everyone. Our friendly, modest race allows everyone the chance to run in a 5K. This year’s race saw Men, Women and Children competing together and supporting each other in their efforts on a gorgeous fall […]
The Keene Family YMCA Senior Games took place Saturday, May 21st. Athletes competed in a number of events including a 1 mile run, recumbent biking, free-throw contest, and shot-put.
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25
- Teaching Pool CLOSED due to repairs – June 26