Build more than muscle this spring! Register today for our Tai Ji Quan: Moving For Better Balance program. You’ll develop stronger balance, decrease your fall risk, make friends, and strengthen mind, body, and spirit in this relaxing and welcoming class. Limited spots available. Save yours today! Call 603-352-6002 to register.
About Peter Sebert, Healthy Lifestyles Director
Author Archive | Peter Sebert, Healthy Lifestyles Director
Empower your team with some healthy competition! Sign up for the Keene Family YMCA’s Corporate Challenge 2017. Strengthen team communication skills, encourage healthy living, and build your brand during an exciting team competition this March. Climbing, a mini-triathlon, volleyball, and dodge ball events will put your team to the test for the ultimate bragging rights. The prize? […]
Many people I talk to seem to be very concerned with their body weight, and come to the YMCA with a goal of losing it. While losing weight (if you need to) is great, I challenge everyone to dig deeper with their weight loss goals. Losing weight can be extremely challenging for so many reasons, […]
- 11/23: Thanksgiving Day 2017
- The Y will be open 8am-12pm
- Want to bring a guest for free? Bring a nonperishable food item for our Thanksgiving Food Drive and we’ll waive your Guest Fee,
- No programs, group ex, or childwatch
- 12/3: Gymnastics Meet
- The Gymnastics Center & Basketball Courts will be closed ALL DAY.
- 12/7: Wellness Fair
- Health & wellness demos in the Welcome Center from 9am-7pm