Thank you to everyone who helped make our 2017 Annual Sneaker Ball & Auction so successful! We raised close to $45,000 which combined with staff, board, members and other donors who have contributed to our Annual Campaign, brought us to $104,457, or 52% of our $200,000 fundraising goal. In addition to the 80s theme fun: […]
About Liz CoppolaLiz Coppola is the Keene Family YMCA's Associate Executive Director. She is responsible for Financial Development/Fundraising and oversees Marketing/Communications, and Program Development. She joined the Y in October 2008, and lives in Keene with her husband, two daughters, two dogs and one rabbit. When she is not at the Y, she enjoys hiking, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Author Archive | Liz Coppola
The Annual Sneaker Ball and Auction is just around the corner! On Saturday, March 4th members and friends (age 21+) will gather for a fun evening, in support of a great cause. The theme for this year’s event is “80s”. While many guests have responded enthusiastically, some guests (and potential guests) are wondering “what to […]
Due to the pending storm, the Y will close at 4pm on Thursday 12/29/16 and reopen at 5am on Friday 12/30/16. Our apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration now open for everyone!
- Community Coalition to Address Substance Use Among Youth – September 25
- Pumpkin Plunge 2018 – October 5
- Time to Register for the Fall Foliage 5K – October 13
- Teen Night Out – October 19
- Diversity and Inclusion: A YMCA Community Impact Event – October 25
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – September 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – September 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team