The first is an addition to our cardio line: a Cybex SRC Trainer. The ARC trainer seems to be a very popular machine due to its ease of use, minimal joint impact and its ability to meet any user at their fitness level. If you presently walk, run, use the Elliptical, AMT or Stair Climber, give the ARC a try and let us know what you think.
New Fitness Equipment
The Y is welcoming two new pieces of fitness equipment into our home here at 200 summit road.
The second is “Clifford” the Big Red Multi-station Functional Trainer, located in the North-East corner of our track. Clifford like most big red things is just a lot of fun. I am not exaggerating when I say you might be able to do 100 different exercises on this one piece of equipment. The key components that will jump out to people are a cable pulley weight system, Med ball rebounder, pull-up station, dip bar, adjustable step and ply box jump, heavy bag station, and TRX station. Members wanting to use the heavy bag will need to sign it out with our fitness staff, and will need to use gloves and wraps to prevent injury.
So please, stop by and check out the new equipment, and remember: A great fitness program is a diverse and changing program, so with that in mind give something new a try.
Healthy Lifestyles Director
About Peter Sebert, Healthy Lifestyles Director
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration for members now open!
- Summer Maintenance Schedule
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Active Older Adult Week – August 20
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – August 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – August 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team
- Outdoor Playground Schedule – Summer