Summer camp isn’t just for “kids”. It is becoming more and more important for teens to have healthy outlets too during their summer vacation. The Y is here to meet the needs of our community, by offering not one, but four options for teens this year! We offer a traditional Counselor in Training Program to teach responsibility and mentorship to ages 11-15, Teen Sports Conditioning for athletes ages 13-17, looking to stay in shape or get in shape for the Fall sports season, Teen Climbing Camp for ages 13-17 to experience outdoor rock climbing in the beautiful Monadnock Region, and Babysitter Training Camp for ages 11-14 to prepare for caregiving employment and staying home alone. Details on all these teen camp options and all of the Y’s Summer Camp offerings can be found on our Summer Camp 2016 page.
Camp Options for Teens
About Alecia Canfield
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25