A huge thank you to John Round, Auctioneer, who once again so effectively helped guests make the connection between the impact the Y has on the lives of so many in our community, and our need for philanthropic support. And Ted McGreer, our Sneaker Contest Judge, for bringing a new definition to “sneakers”! Also, thanks to the Sneaker Ball Committee: Anne Clarke, Annie Faulkner, Rebecca Miller, Rosie Patch & Tamara Sy; to the Y Board, (with extra kudos to Mike Hoefer who helped us make the most of our audio/visual equipment, Nat Stout photographer, and Cheryl Belair story teller); Keene High Interact students; KSC interns; KSC Chamber Singers; and the Y Gymnastics Team. Events like this do NOT happen without volunteers and I am so grateful for your time, energy and commitment to our organization.
Sneaker Ball Success
Thank you everyone who helped make our 2016 Sneaker Ball & Auction our most successful year ever. We welcomed more than 300 guests and raised $58,000 for our cause – that’s $15,000 more than last year, and 39% of our 2016 Annual Campaign goal of $148,500!
And thank you to everyone who donated auction items, and participated in the auction! The auction, including “ZOE“, is how we got to $58,000!
I’m humbled by the tremendous generosity and support shown by all of you. Thank you. Thank you.
About Liz CoppolaLiz Coppola is the Keene Family YMCA's Associate Executive Director. She is responsible for Financial Development/Fundraising and oversees Marketing/Communications, and Program Development. She joined the Y in October 2008, and lives in Keene with her husband, two daughters, two dogs and one rabbit. When she is not at the Y, she enjoys hiking, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration now open for everyone!
- Community Coalition to Address Substance Use Among Youth – September 25
- Pumpkin Plunge 2018 – October 5
- Time to Register for the Fall Foliage 5K – October 13
- Teen Night Out – October 19
- Diversity and Inclusion: A YMCA Community Impact Event – October 25
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – September 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – September 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team