Through the generosity of donors to our annual campaign, and support from the Monadnock United Way, the Keene Family YMCA was able to provide financial assistance to 1,638 people in our community in 2013. Because of this support, children were able to participate in our childcare programs; families were able to enjoy the benefits of Y membership and programs; and adults with limited resources were able to join the Y. Thank you to everyone who contributed to make this possible!
1,638 people in 2013
About Liz CoppolaLiz Coppola is the Keene Family YMCA's Associate Executive Director. She is responsible for Financial Development/Fundraising and oversees Marketing/Communications, and Program Development. She joined the Y in October 2008, and lives in Keene with her husband, two daughters, two dogs and one rabbit. When she is not at the Y, she enjoys hiking, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration now open for everyone!
- Community Coalition to Address Substance Use Among Youth – September 25
- Pumpkin Plunge 2018 – October 5
- Time to Register for the Fall Foliage 5K – October 13
- Teen Night Out – October 19
- Diversity and Inclusion: A YMCA Community Impact Event – October 25
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – September 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – September 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team