Yesterday marked the second year anniversary of our move to 200 Summit Road. To celebrate we held a gathering with several donors, members, and Y friends to update them on the highlights of what has happened in the past two years. What an amazing journey it has been! Our new facility has allowed us to serve people in our community who were either unable to navigate our old building, or not interested in what we had to offer. The impact we are making in the community is moving and meaningful. Lives are being changed every day. It is because of donors to our capital campaign who believed in the future of the Y, and volunteers who gave countless hours of their time, that we are able to celebrate today. Thank you for that gift!
About Liz CoppolaLiz Coppola is the Keene Family YMCA's Associate Executive Director. She is responsible for Financial Development/Fundraising and oversees Marketing/Communications, and Program Development. She joined the Y in October 2008, and lives in Keene with her husband, two daughters, two dogs and one rabbit. When she is not at the Y, she enjoys hiking, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Announcements and Events
- Fall Program Guide Available – Registration now open for everyone!
- Community Coalition to Address Substance Use Among Youth – September 25
- Pumpkin Plunge 2018 – October 5
- Time to Register for the Fall Foliage 5K – October 13
- Teen Night Out – October 19
- Diversity and Inclusion: A YMCA Community Impact Event – October 25
Schedules & Guides
- Program Guide: Fall 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule – September 2018
- Group Exercise Schedule for Active Older Adults – September 2018
- Group Exercise Reservations
- Pool Schedule
- Climbing Wall Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Open Gymnastics Reservation
- Primetime Reservations
- Age Restrictions
- Keene Family YMCA Dolphins Swim Team