Last Friday evening at our Family Friday event we were honored by a special appearance from Santa and Mrs.Clause. Over 100 people waited in line to share there wishes and dreams of what they hoped to find Christmas morning. Children enjoyed dancing to holiday songs, making reindeer food to sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve, and ornaments for the tree. It was a special night for parents, children and YMCA Child Care Staff who hosted the event. From all of us at the YMCA, to our members and families, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Spreading the Christmas Cheer!
About Kelly Fleuette, Childcare Director
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25