Last Tuesday we had our second night of water polo. One of our members, Libby McCann came for her first experience. Libby has a limited range of motion in her knees and the typical ‘egg beater’ kick just doesn’t work for her. With the help of her friend Rebecca Kelly, Libby figured out a comfortable way to keep afloat while tossing the ball around. After a few minutes it was clear that Libby had a knack for the sport. She could throw, catch and advance the ball with ease. Rebecca even challenged her to a little one-on-one. It was great to see our members finding new ways to stay active, even it means overcoming obstacles. The evening was filled with fun and laughter with a serious workout to boot. Why not join us this Tuesday?
Mission Moment: Tuesday Night Water Polo
About Kelley O'Hara, Aquatics Director
Announcements and Events
- Find out where to pick-up and drop-off your summer camper
- Register NOW for Summer Programs!
- Reminder! Summer ChildWatch Hours in Effect
- Gymnasium closed from 11-4 for Preschool graduation – June 22
- Summer Programs Start – June 25
- Teaching Pool CLOSED due to repairs – June 26