Membership Application Process
We are so glad that you have decided to become a member. We would be happy to assist you with the application process at the YMCA Welcome Center during all business hours. To expedite the application process you may choose to download your application and fill it out ahead of time.
The process looks like this:
- Choose your membership type and payment method.
- Complete an application, waiver, PAR-Q and payment form if applicable.
- All members must be photographed for security purposes at the time of application (those not present upon application will have their photos taken on their first visit)
- You may start using the facility immediately!
Please complete each of the following forms:
- COVID-19 Waiver
- COVID-19 Code of Conduct
- Membership Application
- PAR-Q (This form needs to be filled out by every member age 18+. One per member)
- Liability Waiver (This form needs to be filled out by every member age 18+. One per member)
- Code of Conduct (This form needs to be filled out by every member age 18+. One per member
Membership Application FAQs
All of our membership categories allow you to either pay annually or use our Electronic Funds Transfer system to pay monthly from an active checking account, MasterCard, or Visa.
PAYING BY ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER/CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
To set up an EFT you need to provide a voided check or your current credit/debit card and fill out a form at the Welcome Desk. Payments are drafted on the 15th of each month. Please note that you will be required to pay the pro-rated amount until the next draft at the time of membership activation.
Any declined transaction will be subject to a $25 charge by the Y and additional charges by your bank. Our automated system will continuously attempt to collect overdue funds. Please be aware that some banks charge additional fees for each attempt and the account holder is responsible for all fees incurred.
Please choose one:
To cancel a membership you will need to provide the Y a 30 day notice by completing a cancellation form and return it to the Y Welcome Center, faxed to (603) 355-8018, mailed to 200 Summit Road, Keene, NH 03431, or emailed to email@example.com. A final draft payment will come out of your account on the 15th of the month and you will be able to use the Y until the 14th of the next month. This final transaction cannot be waived or cancelled and was acknowledged in your original EFT contract. You may be subject to the re-join fee at time of reactivation. Cancellation Form.
In order to provide you with quality service we need to be updated of name, address, phone or email changes. If contact information is not up to date you may not receive important notices of rate or service changes, class cancellations or other valuable information. The Y is not responsible for members not receiving timely information if contact information is incorrect or incomplete in our system. All information provided to the Y is confidential and will never be shared or sold. Update online
Beginning August 1, 2020, members may place their membership on hold (or extend a hold set to lift) for up to 90 days maximum, to end October 31, 2020.
- Members must complete this COVID-19 Membership Hold Form
- No holds will be granted for COVID-19 beyond October 1, 2020
- Medical holds will be granted and require the medical hold form as well as a note from a physician.
Membership holds are allowed for medical need. If you are in need of a Medical Membership Hold, please provide the Y with a doctor’s note and notice. Please contact Jocelyn Frain, Member Services Director, 603.283.5260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Y reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or deny membership if a member’s or prospective member’s behavior or language is judged to be in conflict with the welfare of either Y staff or patrons, or is deemed in conflict with the Y mission. Members are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the Y Member’s Code of Conduct. The final decision will be rendered by the Executive Director. Membership fees paid will not be refunded.